Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Not That You Asked Me...

I used to think Larry King was something before the USA Today column, and the softball question strategy.

Item: Comcast Cable's OnDemand has karaoke options. Thrill to badly sung Bad Company in the comfort of your pjs.

What is it about the Canadians that makes the Staters so resentful? I wish I knew, but Canadian girls, real or imaginary, are HOT, people.

And she was laughing; she was laughing her head off. And I said, "Hey! Gimme that pen!"

Trying to figure out a way to tackle an entry can kill said entry...I still have my trip to NYC to blog about, as well as last weekend's writer's retreat along with my gracious hosts...gotta keep those bloody things alive.

I finally saw footage of Bjork losing it on some paparazzi, and somehow it made her even sexier in my book. Imagine that energy turned loose between the sheets. Hmmm, Icelandic salty goodness.

When I say boom boom boom you say bam bam bam, no pause in between, come on let's jam.

Idea for bumper sticker: I'm naked, I have a gun, and I know you're following me.

Folks, we only have two years to effectively impeach W. We're running out of time!

I don't care what anyone says, roller derby girls are the good kind of trouble.

Baby, when I think about you, I think about love.

5 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger JJisafool said...

When I say bam bam bam, I think about loving you as a salty Icelandic roller derby girl should, namely naked on a softball field while you serenade me with BadCo.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger the beige one said...

uhm...

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger thelyamhound said...

Heh, heh.

Now I'm picturing Bjork on roller skates . . . not that I can say for certain that I haven't before.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger rob said...

"...Canadian girls, real or imaginary, are HOT, people."

This is true. Annoying, but true. Whene'er I cross that border, every woman is at least 10% hotter than the girls back home. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's all the free healthcare and weed.

I got nothin'.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger hazel said...

I almost signed up for our local roller derby team. how cool would that have been. sigh.

and bjork? she's bjitchin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home