Saturday, October 30, 2004

Worky Days Are Here Again...

So, yesterday was my first “unofficial” day at my new job, and it was good. I’m contracting for a local non-profit hospital, as an office monkey. The gig lasts 3 months, though, my aim is to make it stick as a permanent gig. Four years on the temp dole is more than enough for this Beige man.

Can I tell you? (as if you had a choice in the matter)

This weekend has all the earmarks for your typical 10/11 chaos. Dubya2K closes this weekend (Tuesday, in fact, US’s election night, and it should be grand), my present roommate moves out on Sunday, have still yet to find a replacement roomie, and...oh, right. My first four “official” days at work will consist of Staff Orientation, Department Orientation and an early AM meeting on Thursday...

How’s a boy supposed to party?

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Miss Kris said...

Yay on the new job!
Boo on the roommate moving out. I do hope you find someone to move in soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home