Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Women vs. Men Mix List

women vs. MEN (Disc 1)
Side One
1) Women Vs. Men -- David Byrne
2) King of NY -- Dan the Automator/Kool Keith
3) Strobelite Honeys -- Black Sheep
4) Baby Doll -- N.E.R.D.
5) I'll Wait -- Dirtbombs
6) There Is No There -- The Books
7) Siboney -- Ruben Gonzales
8) Cannibal's Hymn -- Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
9) Maybe Your Baby -- Stevie Wonder
10) Electric Village -- Add N to X

Side Two
1) Hard
2) Jettin' -- Digable Planets
3) My Brother's a Basehead -- De La Soul
4) Slim's Return -- Madlib
5) Lucien -- A Tribe Called Quest
6) Spottieottiedopaliscious -- Outkast
7) Dreams -- TV on the Radio
8) About 18 Seconds of Silence

WOMEN vs. men (Disc 2)
Act I
1) In the Musicals -- Bjork
2) Shave -- Enon
3) Chemicals and Chromosomes -- Clevergirl
4) Fassbinder
5) The Size of Our Love -- Sleater - Kinney
6) I Put a Spell on You -- Nina Simone
7) Tired Hippo -- Yo La Tengo

Act II
1) The May 4th Movement -- Digable Planets
2) Take Me to Your Leader -- Add N to X
3) Fury Eyes -- The Creatures
4) Lust -- Bas Sheva
5) Segredo -- Suba
6) Caramel -- Suzanne Vega
7) Camilia -- Anna Nimus

Act III
1) Chumpville -- Carolyn Mark
2) Talk Normal -- Laurie Anderson
3) House of Bamboo -- Southern Culture on the Skids

WvM III: Head to Head (Disc 3)
W) Babalu -- Yma Sumac
M) Killing an Arab -- The Cure
W) Up the Punks -- Add N to X
M) Graffiti -- Digable Planets
W) Late Show -- Laurie Anderson
M) Another Generation -- Fishbone
W) Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood -- Nina Simone
M) Big Brother -- Stevie Wonder
W) You! -- The Creatures
M) Can't Stop -- Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
W) Lost Parts Stinging Me So Cold -- Melt Banana
M) Bitties in the BK Lounge -- De La Soul
W) One of These Days -- Imani Coppola
M) Provider -- N.E.R.D.
W) Inevitable -- Carolyn Mark
M) Tongue -- R.E.M.
W) My Favorite Plum -- Suzanne Vega
M) It's Over Now -- Dan the Automator/Kool Keith



(Yeah, so, I still can't figure out how to create stand-alone blog entries that wouldn't be seen on the main page, so I've edited my first entry to allow me the freedom to seem like I'm creating stand-alone web pages. I think I'll be doing this as the need arises, for I do create some rather lame entries. For completists, however, I'll leave the original entries in their entireties.

Couple of things: 1)You'll see why I've decided to bump this entry, as it is merely a cheesy Beastie Boys lyric quote. 2)Yes, I do realize that no one gives a shit about this. And yet, I still write.)
-------------
Subject: one two one two

this is just a test

0 Comments:

<< Home