Saturday, December 08, 2007

Sometimes...

You just need to be away for a month, you know?

A month in which to live, start new lifecycles, finish some projects, host family members...That crazy thing called life, in other words...

So, yeah, I've been gone. Not as long as some, but longer than others, and I've got a thirst...I need to yammer incoherently, I need to rant pointlessly at the wrongs of our current administration, I need to flirt subversively.

Besides, only 39 more posts until I reach 300.

I'll be back. Sooner rather than later this time.

Promise.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Missuz J said...

Looking forward to it!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

I usually give blogs two months of inactivity before I shuffle them into my "dead enders" file, so you're still way ahead of the curve.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Not me. Jose is now officially dead to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home