Thursday, May 17, 2007

Roundtable: Thin Line Between Love & Hate

At least, that's what I want to say to Deni, because, if nothing else, it'd shine a new light on his obsessions and may even throw him into a tizzy.

Okay, probably not...well, not at all likely. Really, I'm dreaming.

In this week's Roundtable entry, Deni muses on hate. Can there be positive attributes to hate? Are there good/bad forms of hate? (Actually, he argues that there are.) Finally, he wants to know what/who you hate.

Ah, Deni...He's an old friend of mine, and yes, I can tell you from experience: He's a cantankerous son of a bitch (which is obviously jake with me; check out the comments field in my last two entries for proof*).

What I love about him, though, is that there's no pretense. You wanna know where Deni stands on something? Ask him and he'll tell you. And how. And there's no masking his thoughts for social concerns; he'll call your bullshit even if you are his father-in-law and have a gun pointed to his head.

The best thing, though, is disagreeing with him. Especially when he's off his nut (check out the comments in this entry).

What was my point? Oh, yeah! Go to his site, and get your hate on!

*I kid, JJ, I kid!--tbo

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. And the one you linked to about Deni and his iPod (aka CD player) was frickin' hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

--Megan

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger JJisafool said...

B. Jones? Is that you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home