Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Diff'rent Links For Diff'rent Folks

Not content with simply leaving a place holder, I, instead, supply you with links to items that have struck my fancy:

Okay, if you've been reading this blog, and still are unfamiliar with Salon's expansive reach; well, wake up Chachi! Yeah, Slate's pretty similar, and Fray, their online community, is pretty well-established; I just don't go in for their style...besides, my limited time keeps me from stepping into the Fray...

Anyway, do me a favor: Read Gary Kamiya's brutally honest dissection of why the US is currently not ready to impeach what is easily the most deceitful president in the US' young history...Once you've done that, forward the link to anyone you know, including some of your favorite right-wing nutjobs. Give 'em fits, whydoncha?

Next up, a screed defending ABC's Lost against those "gimme now" types that make up the UStian viewing public.

See, from soul-damning critiques of the nation, to justifying a particular TV viewing habit, Salon's got it all. Hell, it even pointed me to folks who think like I do about where the next set of terrorists will come from.

Moving away from Salon, and to matters a bit more...heady: Joss Whedon, geek extraordinaire and TV medium revolutionary (better than "TV terrorist" I s'pose) delivers one hell of a rant, regarding our world's deeming of women's worth. I only disagree with the point he makes about the various religions out there. I can think of one exception to his rule.

But that's another entry. Hell, that's another blog.

Next entry: JJ's right, an old friend drops by.

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Deni said...

How am I reading this at 2:15pm on the east coast if you didn't write it until 8:28pm out west?

You're freaking me out man!

Or this weed is bad....

Got any nachos?

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger the beige one said...

I'm going through a server in an undescribed post in Northern Africa.

bloggio free beigeolia

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Deni said...

What, you trying to keep Jack Bauer from tracking you down?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home