Sunday, October 02, 2005

TAR: FamEd

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm overwhelmingly creeped out by the Gaghan family. The one with the kids who run the 5k. There's something very normal about them. Robot Family.

I like the NASCAR Family (dead dad), but the Jesus shit is kinda buggin. I also like the self-dubbed Cajun family. The less said about NJFam the better.

I'm sorry, the Black Family? And they're the only ethnicity we see on this season? I found it darkly humorous...ahem. Loved them as a family, though. However, they were the only team that used this as family fun time, and that was their downfall. I was crushed for the kids, who I'm sure wanted to win this pretty badly. Maybe they'll become extremely competitive after this. I am man enough to admit that it took me a few days to stop tearing up when I remembered the look on their faces when they found out they were the last team.

Fucking Robot family, fucking Joisies.

Are we looking at weeks and weeks of patriotic claptrap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home