Friday, March 11, 2005

Links: Anonymous

There are times when indentity is not important.

I believe that this is especially true for this short-lived blog.

Would it make a difference if you knew any of the details of Mona Lisa Smiile's life? No. And what is up with the juxtaposition of the title and the content of said blog?

Ultimately, who cares? This Mona isn't writing anymore (as evidence would suggest), and I'm perfectly happy with that.

The reason I have this in my links field is that, whether Mona intended to do it or not, this is the funniest thing I've read in some time. And due to its brevity, there are no expectations to live up to. These two entries consistently crack me up.

Should you follow the link, please do me a favor and leave it alone. Please don't post any comments, what have you. There's something about the preternatural quiet that this site exudes, and I'd loathe to disrupt it.

[Click here to go to the next in the "Links" series.--tbo]

3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Joe said...

D'you think this person's serious? It seems to me like this has to be a put on.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger the beige one said...

I am fairly sure it is a put on, but have no way of knowing for sure.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds an awful lot like Jean Teasdale from the Onion.

And, I prefer to believe it is on the level. Cuz it makes me happy.

jj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home