Saturday, July 09, 2005

A Fond Farewell...

Well, it's official. I am no longer a member of Open Circle Theater, I resigned early Saturday afternoon.

It's not an adversarial resignation. It's simply that I've been working with that company, not exclusively, but the majority of the time, since 1998. Seven years. The time, it slips into the future.

And it's been seven years of mutually beneficial work, in my opinion. Not to say it's all been peaches and cream...there's been a few clunkers, and more than plenty of arguments. However, I've learned a lot, introduced people to the joint, and I'm really proud of my tenure. Hell, there were shows where I was just happy to be involved, however tangentially.

It's time to move on, though (if you pay attention to the right hand side of the screen, you'll find out what I'm moving on to).

So, thank you Open Circle. Thank you for welcoming me, allowing me to grow and work within your walls, for challenging and nurturing me, and for giving me a hell of a ride. I will miss you, and look forward to working with you again.

Love,

TBO

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger rob said...

It's about GOD DAMN TIME!

Vaio con dios, brother. Your work at OCT was impeccable. I'm sure you'll be missed.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger the beige one said...

thanks, man, much appreciated...For the record, though, the spanish word for "go" is not spelled the same way as a Sony portable computer system.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home