Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Craig Ehlo Is A Dumbass

Why in the hell are they using this doofus? I mean seriously, if this idiot mentions getting his ass whupped by Michael Jordan (which is what he's doing people, anytime he mentions "personally seeing Michael Jordan on a streak") one more time, I'm going to lose it, find his family, make them suffer, before I hold Ehlo's ass hostage and demand that they re-hire Marques Johnson as color commentator. Marques has been whithering away in that silly FSN contract he signed, doing bupkus, so bring back the best goddamn color that ever, EVER sat next to Kevin Calabro.

This guy is just plain stupid, can't string together a cohesive sentence to snug a bull to a paper bag, and his insights into the game are of the "Rashard Lewis needs to make that shot," variety. (I mean, fuckin' DER!)

"oh, but he's from Spokane, he went to Gonzaga!" SO THE FUCK WHAT? HE. IS. NOT. GOOD!

Did you see Sunday's game? We're talking about a guy who takes pride in being burned by Jordan, a whimpering simp who, despite the fact that he's at the fucking game in Sacramento, still gets outclassed by Lenny Wilkens in terms of quality input. LW was in the studio...in Bellevue, people! Bellevue!

Do we, as discerning sports fans in general, want to deal with this wimpy-ass no brain motherfucker as a voice of the Sonics? I, for one, say no.

Marques! Marques! Marques! Marques!

sorry. Still refusing to believe. I just need to spend the energy somewhere.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Joe said...

Yeah, I can't see Ehlo without thinking of "The Shot." I'm already reminded of it every fucking time there's a Jordan highlight reel. I'm glad I don't have to listen to him.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all are crazy...Eggs is constantly improving as a commentator and we MISS him in Cleveland...Craig may not be as smooth as some of the other commentators, but he's way more exciting...

ehlomint@neo.rr.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home